Beach House partners with PayPal for secure online payments. Please use the "Donate" button below to be taken to the secure donation page.
Monetary donations help us provide food, heat, electricity, water, telephone, personal hygiene items, transportation, security, cleaning supplies, service coordination, first month's rent and security deposits, follow up for one year, supervision and programming. In 2012, 320 community members received services; more than 50% were children.
- Gift Cards
- House of Meats, Kroger, Walmart, Gordon’s Food Service, Meijer, Anderson’s, Dollar Tree, etc.
- New Bedding & Pillows
- Solid colored sheets, pillow cases & comforters
- All twin size ( We have 22 beds total)
- Personal Hygiene Items (full size, not travel size please)
- Shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, lotion, body wash, baby wipes, diapers (larger sizes), toothpaste, pads, tampons, etc.
- For men & women
- Cleaning Supplies
- Laundry detergent, all-purpose cleaner, bathroom cleaner, antibacterial wipes, stainless steel cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, oven cleaner, dusting spray, air fresheners, etc.
- Paper Products
- Toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, paper plates, paper cups, garbage bags, brown paper lunch bags, Ziploc bags, aluminum foil, napkins, plastic silverware, etc.
- New General Household Supplies
- Full-size bath towels, kitchen towels, wash cloths, shower curtains & liners, vacuums, storage totes, etc.
- Lunch meat, cheese slices, bread, milk, cereal, meat,sugar, coffee, creamer, eggs, butter, Kool-Aid, etc.